Here we will publish additional information regarding the Film Festival event and film reviews. The festival will take place at St John’s College on Saturday 23rd March 2019.
- How to handle festival rejection - It’s been a busy week, we are fast approaching our festival notification date. Having experienced both sides as a filmmaker and a festival programmer – rejections are definitely one of the least enjoyable aspects of the whole festival experience. I feel especially for filmmakers! You pour love, time, effort, energy and money into getting the … More How to handle festival rejection
- Watch Films From OXISFF 2019 (update) - We are still in lock-down so decided to revisit this page and update it with a few of the new entries which have since appeared online. 2019 was our first ever festival, it will always hold a special place in hearts! For the benefit of those who were unable to attend the festival back in … More Watch Films From OXISFF 2019 (update)
- Festival updates - Hello everyone! We hope you are all well and that your 2021 is getting off to a good start! We appreciate everyone is living life online right now so we have tried not to bombard everyone with lots of updates or newsletters, keeping in mind how saturated we all are with emails and online meetings. … More Festival updates
- OXISFF Awards 2020 - And we’re done (for now)! OXISFF 2020 was completely different to how we were planning to run, we tried to make the most out of a difficult situation. Before I launch into who won what, I would like to say a few thank-you’s. Firstly a “MASSIVE” thank you to the team and also all of … More OXISFF Awards 2020
- Comedy and Kooky - Phew! So here we are in our final week, “week eleven”. It’s been an unbelievable ride, but like all good things… The tone of last week’s Thrillers/Crime Doesn’t Pay block was starting to lighten up by the end of the block, just in time for some comedy and kooky films! Next stop – The Awards! … More Comedy and Kooky